——–Thought There Was A Funny Smell——–
–Four and twenty red cherries were baked in a fruit pie.
But when the pie was opened it was found to be a lie.
There were 4 and 20 blackbirds, made me cry and cry.
Welcome to Week Twenty-Seven of Three Line Tales.
You’ll find full guidelines on the TLT page – here’s the tl;dr:
- Write three lines inspired by the photo prompt (& give them a title if possible).
- Link back to this post (& check the link shows up under the weekly post).
- Tag your post with 3LineTales (so everyone can find you in the Reader).
- Read and comment on other TLT participants’ lines.
- If you want your post to be included in the round-up, you have until Sunday evening to publish it.
- Have fun.
PS: I’m only about four weeks away from an international move – I’ve got the TLT prompts scheduled, but I may not be able to post the round-ups every week. Or they might be late. So be prepared for a few bumpy weeks – it should all settle down next month.